As the culmination of more than a century of engineering and design expertise, the 980 is recognized around the world as the leading full-power articulating round-base examination chair / minor procedure table.
We offer high and low base models. And all of our chairs come with a CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
Movements have never been easier.
- Pre-select the chair’s most used position with the programmable memory-positioning switch.
- Auto return button returns the chair to the upright position from side switches and foot switches.
- Dual controls for base and top functions, either by footswitch or membrane switches on both sides of chair back.
- Finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Membrane switches and rotation locks allow chair operations from a sitting or standing position with dual side controls.
- Single lock adjustable concave headrest standard with choice of headrest to best fit your practice needs.