As the culmination of more than a century of engineering and design expertise, the 980 is recognized around the world as the leading full-power examination chair.
- Articulating Top. Armrests and chair back move in unison to keep patient comfortable.
- Dual side controls. Membrane switches and rotation locks allow chair operations to be controlled from a sitting or standing position.
- Auto return button returns the chair to its upright starting position.
- Dual side controls. Membrane switches and rotation locks all operations of the chair can be controlled from a sitting or standing position.
- Power base and top. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- High and low base models available.
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds
- Safety switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.
- Armrests lock in place. Release mechanism allows patients to sit or leave from either side of the chair. Padded underneath for comfort.